By satanlovesme - 30/05/2009 23:22 - United States

Today, I had a dentist appointment. While waiting, I pulled out my Cosmo magazine to entertain myself. The woman sitting across from me points and tells me I'm reading "Satan's Manual." I told her I don't believe in Satan. She said, "You'll know he's real when you become his bitch!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 846
You deserved it 8 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SP63_fml 0

Ugh. I was raised Christian, and always will be, but these kind of people are what gives Christians the names they have. Wouldn't it be great if there was a world where people could co-exist, and go about as they wish? I know many Athiests, Muslims, and even a few Buddhists. They're all nice people, I could care less about who they worship, or if they do at all. But then again, I've been excommunicated from my church, supposedly for these reasons. Oh well, who cares, I refuse to join a church that discriminates.

LOL. I didn't know Satan had a manual.

Comments

Well if God has the Bible, Satan might as well have Cosmo...

I like that lady. She seems cool. :] :]

NotNegativeNews 0

Why do I never meet any nutjobs like that?

I wish MY dentist had Cosmo.... Everyone at my dentist's office is religious, and all there is to chose from is Family Circle and stuff like that. :-/ Lucky.

Not an FML, but that sucks having to deal with religious wackos. If only they could keep their deluded opinions to themselves.

FMLwrestler 0

#164: Socialism and communism are similar in that they both focus on equality for the people. They both strive to eliminate private ownership, and believe that land, factories, and other economic resources should be government owned instead of privately owned. This theory of public ownership and centralized planning are the main similarities. Socialism and communism also have another aspect in common: Both require strong government control and high taxes to be effective, as well as (naturally) a giant increase on the number of laws, restrictions, and civil rights infringements on ordinary citizens. When utilitarianism and equality instead of individual rights are prioritized, "the little guy" is often hurt or forgotten. In both socialism and communism, people somewhat lose their sense of identity, which some people argue is the most important of all! Lastly, pure socialism and pure communism have another thing in common: They sound fine and dandy in theory, but in practice they are ineffective, exhausting, job-killing, innovation-squelching, often-brutal forms of government. They are bad ideas to ever have, both of them alike. But don't take my word for it- look at the Berlin Wall, where the people were machine gunned down like flies when they tried in horror to escape that which is communism. Or canada's socialist health care system. or britains 900,000 people long waiting lines. Oh, yeah- and pure communism and pure socialism both have only existed on paper. They are next to impossible to ever implement properly, because the people in government are naturally going to change laws to get themselves paid more than the average worker. Thus, it stops being socialist or communist, as there is disparities in the wages! This of course leads to the indignation and uprisings of the populace, followed by a violent and callous show of authoritarian power by the government workers, who want to stay as rich as they have just recently become. Thus, they are not both on opposite ends of the spectrum- they are both at the far left end of the spectrum. OR if you want to have a spectrum based entirely on good or bad, they both fall into the "bad" category. Thus, whatever your spectrum or value criterion may be, they unfailingly fall into the same category. ======================= Butttt I'm sure you already knew that!

what a creepy witch. Poor thing.

#23 who says she isn't one of those people? You seem like one of those people that come up with any excuse you can think of to call fake.

#37 You say that like people can only exist one way or another. Like black and white without grey. My great aunt is extremely religious, the kind who wouldn't miss going to church for any reason, who has read the Bible a good 15 times in her life because she enjoys the word of God, so on and so forth... I have heard her say the word "bitch" before. In fact, I've heard my own pastor refer to certain types of people one day becoming the "bitches to Satan". And I've heard some supposedly really religious people "condemn" people to hell. You're being quite prejudiced in a way. People are human, and no one is perfect.