By satanlovesme - 30/05/2009 23:22 - United States

Today, I had a dentist appointment. While waiting, I pulled out my Cosmo magazine to entertain myself. The woman sitting across from me points and tells me I'm reading "Satan's Manual." I told her I don't believe in Satan. She said, "You'll know he's real when you become his bitch!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 846
You deserved it 8 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SP63_fml 0

Ugh. I was raised Christian, and always will be, but these kind of people are what gives Christians the names they have. Wouldn't it be great if there was a world where people could co-exist, and go about as they wish? I know many Athiests, Muslims, and even a few Buddhists. They're all nice people, I could care less about who they worship, or if they do at all. But then again, I've been excommunicated from my church, supposedly for these reasons. Oh well, who cares, I refuse to join a church that discriminates.

LOL. I didn't know Satan had a manual.

Comments

oh man I can't believe some people r really that religious

rallets 22

lmfao i just noticed my post was #13 also coincidence? i think not!

corey_kelly 0

wow I am a christian and all, but that lady is a retard....

FMLwrestler 0

You just got owned by an old religious lady. YDI just for that! But the OP is probably making this up! Because anybody who is that zealous has read the Bible, and they know 4 things: 1, to obey the law and word of God themselves, more than they tell other people to; 2, to forgive and not to condemn others; 3, that "do not judge, lest you be judged"; and finally 4, that the people who are zealous about spreading the word of God are going to by and large be rejected and hated by society, because society views them as boring, strict tightwads. (Which may or may not be true) Because of what I said in my 2nd paragraph, we can assume that any lady who is that zealous would A) CERTAINLY not have said "b*tch" afterwards, B) old ladies don't use that common today's teenager slang anyway, such as "make you his b*tch"... and C) that she wouldn't have judged you, lest she be judged herself, she would have spent more time spreading the news of God, instead of condemning you to Hell. Unless this old lady was 100% sure that God was true, she would not willingly make herself look like a crazy fool to society!!! And if she DOES believe God is 100% true (which is apparent by her doing that in itself), then this "lady" would not be cussing like that. Since the lady contradicts herself, she must not have really existed or done that! But since it's FML, let's not cast doubts on this truth of it, shall we? =)

PollySighDevil 0

******* fundamentalist nutbags....

angel03260 0

jeez write a whole book why dontcha 37

Not really an FML but hilarous none the less!