By satanlovesme - 30/05/2009 23:22 - United States

Today, I had a dentist appointment. While waiting, I pulled out my Cosmo magazine to entertain myself. The woman sitting across from me points and tells me I'm reading "Satan's Manual." I told her I don't believe in Satan. She said, "You'll know he's real when you become his bitch!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 846
You deserved it 8 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SP63_fml 0

Ugh. I was raised Christian, and always will be, but these kind of people are what gives Christians the names they have. Wouldn't it be great if there was a world where people could co-exist, and go about as they wish? I know many Athiests, Muslims, and even a few Buddhists. They're all nice people, I could care less about who they worship, or if they do at all. But then again, I've been excommunicated from my church, supposedly for these reasons. Oh well, who cares, I refuse to join a church that discriminates.

LOL. I didn't know Satan had a manual.

Comments

thuryn 2

A couple of you said that this was fake because a truly religious person would never say "bitch." Talk about a fallacy. Ever hear of the Crusades? Ever hear of cross burning or lynchings or honor killings or any other travesty perpetrated in the name of God? I grew up with some women who were *extremely* religious and yet they cursed like sailors. It doesn't make any sense, but there it is. Personally, I became a Muslim long ago for reasons which are not relevant here. Suffice it to say, there are hypocrites in every faith. 20 of them, for example, flew planes into buildings on the East Coast eight years ago. Never mind the fact that Islam considers suicide "self-murder" *sigh* I hate Cosmo, but I don't think you're going to hell for it, and I don't see much point in being nasty to you about it. Do get something better to read - like Consumer Reports or Time or somthing - and forget about that crazy woman. She's just upset because her Bible-thumping has driven everyone else away from her, so she's going to make sure that she has a plausible reason that she hates everyone. It's sad, but not your problem.

lilyluna_fml 0

That's just funny. Your life is not ******. Your life is awesome. That's a great story. Tell it at all of your parties.

haha agree with 53 - your life is not ******, but damn, that's an awesome story.

lol was the lady that said that fat and ugly?

lovely997 0

NUMBER 42- WHAT THE ****, GO READ MY COMMENT, it's NUMBER 29 ******* re

You're supposed to reply "fat chance, he already has you, he doesn't need to switch bitches any time soon". Of course, a fight might ensue, but I bet the look on their faces would be priceless. XD It's always weird when psycho people think they're behaving in a charitable and religious-friendly manner by attacking random people for no good reason. :-/ And #24, by threatening to take a shit on the bible, you have now lowered yourself to being as bad as the bible thumper. Double standards sucks. Respect goes both ways.

thelarkscaw 0

24 lmfao. i'm pm the same way.

this is kinda funny, but kinda sad i myself am a Christian, but that's juts hypocritical of her to say that (and btw i read Cosmo sometimes as well) I highly agree with 49 Jesus loved the sinners and those who did not believe but i do think this is pretty funny

ha get on, i personality would find that extremly funny x

scaredofgirls 0