By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

though your chances of getting her preggers are low, if she had an STD, then yr chances of getting that are quite high. pregnancy is not the only downside to unprotected sex, straight people still seem to think that they are immune from STDS. tsk tsk tsk.

biiiiizzzay 0

My strategy is after about six months, go out and buy yourself a ski mask and a pair of brass knuckles. The next day, call her and ask if she's going anywhere. If she says yes, you find out where and how long she'll be there. Go there and wait until you see her leave. Make sure that she's not with or around someone that looks like they can kick your ass. HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART. Put on the mask and brass knuckles. Creep up on her like the guy on the Splinter Cell games you play all the time, BUT MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T NOTICE YOU! When she gets to her car, you turn her around, and proceed to beat the living hell out of her. MAKE SURE THAT YOU FOCUS ON HER ABDOMEN AND STOMACH AREA. But add in a couple of face hits just so it doesn't look suspicious. Also grab her purse. Than run like a lynch mob is on your heels. Expect a call from her the next day explaining how she got mugged and that the doctor said the baby isn't going to make it. Splash some lemon juice in your face before you walk into her hospital room and break down about how much you wanted the baby and how sad you are. But try to hide your victorious smile for when you get home.* *Biiiiizzzay is not responsible for any idiot that would actually take him seriously and get caught following these instructions.

Booze_fml 0

totally ****** up, but HILARIOUS

Lol there are so any comments that this page took e like 5-10minutes to load XD

badtaste87 0