By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

This is sooo FAKE I can't even count how many times I've heard this stupid story on fml.

gbchaosmaster 0

I would've karate chopped her in the pubes and ripped her legs off of me.

that's why you don't have sex with Paris Hilton

ratrun321 0

should of said I'm coming before you cummed and trust me the pull doesn't work I've tried it

ryguy997 0
insdel2006 0

#164: Obviously he was forced. She used physical coercion to force him to cum inside of her. If her actions result in a baby it's no different from a some drunken **** being forced to have sex in an ally. Either partner has the right to withdraw consent, and stop having sexual intercourse at any time. He no longer consented to having sex with her right before he was about to cum, she forced him to continue. That makes her a rapist. I don't know of any jurisdiction in which forced sex is legal. By the way this is how my **** buddy got me. She wanted me to be her boyfriend, and I refused. One drunken night when we were *******, and I was about to cum she said "I'm not on birth control" and she wrapped her legs around me. Guess what I'm now the father of a bastard. Since then I've taken up jiu-jitsu, which is unrelated to this incident. If a woman ever tries to pull that shit on me again she'll be horrified when I to break open her 'guard' [legs]; Pass to side control; and shatter her elbow either with an americana, or straight arm bar. I actually agree with you. Never trust a woman. Especially when she says she's on birth control. Most women are lying, cheating, bitches.

lol very very funnii. I pity the idiot who actually does it and says the Internet made me do it.

rushnike7 1

So you ******. Now your ******. Your dumb hm