By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

don't be silly put a glove on willy

nina21194 12

#1109 ur a ******* jackass I don't care if your responsable, you ******* said it and i feel bad for the woman you marry or are married to. or maybe your gay? in that case be a ******* man and grow a pair u ******* asshole! you know that can seriously injure a woman and damage her both phyisicaly and/or mentaly? ad for it 'not being your fault if a person does it' you put a ******* smoking gun in there hands and pretty much pulled the trigger. I hope you die jackass and for all the asses who agreed, your just as bad as him maybe worse because at least one of you will do it. And I hope you rot in prison. And get everything that happens to you in jail. You ******* asshole *I have no homophobia or hatred of gays. I was using a refrence point. I have gay friends.

nina21194 12

#1109 ur a f*cking jackass I don't care if your responsable, you f*cking said it and i feel bad for the woman you marry or are married to. or maybe your gay? in that case be a f*cking man and grow a pair u f*cking asshole! you know that can seriously injure a woman and damage her both phyisicaly and/or mentaly? and for it 'not being your fault if an idiot does it' you put a f*cking smoking gun in there hands and pretty much pulled the trigger. I hope you die jackass as for the people who agreed to this comment your just as bad maybe worse because at least one will do it. *I'm not homophobic nor hate gays. I have gay friends, I was using this for point of refrence.

cristinaa_ 6