By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

Anonymous_F_Up 0

LOL I just had to laugh at u one more time. I would have knocked all of her teeth out and said get a blood test bitch...................... or in your case since ur nice I'd steal my baby move to some country faaaaaaaaaaaar awayand never come back. b/c after all it's not the babies fault that u talked 2 and ****** a stranger. & since u didn't wrap ur dick she decided to wrapp it for you...

alicemassie 0

wow she must have been reeeally drunk

papamoon19 0

AHAHAHA! Ohhhhhh dayam. Um... I hope she doesn't get preggo for your sake, but isn't unprotected sex the best? Just give her the morning after pill and you're good to go. Then repeat.

@ anyone who said "LOLZ PULL OUT NO WORK" you're an ass if she gets pregnant, marry her and commit to a life of severly traumatizing domestic violence. like, horror movie quality. like, deserves to go on Oprah level domestic violence. that's what a woman like that deserves. make her life hell.

playahtee 0

ok, this is probably the funniest thing i've ever read . LOL

pitts_the_shit 0

Yeah, you should definitely make her life hell.

broadwaybabay 0

OMG that is soooooooo funny but that sucks for u i hope shes not prego for your sake and she must be a really psycho to have done that!

LOL HAHAHHAHAHA I really hope this isn't real. If it is, I'm extremely sorry for you!