By Brian - 04/05/2009 23:27 - United States

Today, I had my first real meeting with my girlfriend's parents. We had dinner at a pretty upscale restaurant and everything was going great. When the check came, I offered to pay and I stood up to take out my wallet. When I opened it, 3 condoms fell out on the table in front of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 545
You deserved it 64 571

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who put those condoms in my wallet?

ydi, for not listening to your high school sex ed teacher when they told you that keeping condoms in your wallet can cause them to be exposed to higher temperatures and/or weird conditions that affect their effectiveness.

Comments

Ae_hunt 0

"Don't get the wrong idea, sir, I'm not planning on plowing your daughter three times...I'm going to triple bag it one time because she's just THAT dirty."

Petorious09 0

YDI just for being dumb enough to put the condoms in your wallet. In case you don't know, genius, they can get ruined there. Soon you'll be writing a FML about how you knocked up your girlfriend

failed...everyone knows not to put condoms in their pocket or wallet. YDI

at least they know you're being safe? = )

rihannalover 0

yeah YDI i think you exaggerated a bit, maybe the condoms poked out of your wallet and they saw but i doubt they actually fell out.

I'm guessing you're a tad inexperienced. Who stands to pay the check? I'm assuming your wallet was in your back pocket, so you should practice leaning over to the one side of your ass (perferably the side that doesn't contain the wallet) and then remove the wallet from your pocket. Standing when you pay makes you seem like a douche, especially when you're at an upscale restaurant.

Idiot, next she'll be getting pregnant. Keeping condoms in wallets wears down the latex. Go back to sex-ed.

Lol, I always think it's so funny when people have a real go at the OP. Give em a break! Hehe. Anyway I've agreed, FYL. But it's not really too bad, her parents probably know that you guys are 'doing it', plus, you must be a real gent to pay for the meal! I bet they love you.