By bethanygirl - 29/10/2011 19:46 - United States

Today, I had to cancel my birthday party because of snow. It's October. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 712
You deserved it 5 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't have snow and I live in Canada

I didnt know you couldn't have a birthday party with snow..

Comments

snowed here and getting close to -5 at the moment

Never underestimate mother nature, she can be a bitch.

What I find hilarious is that I live farther up north in Toronto and I've yet to see a snowflake yet. XD. As soon as a tiny bit of snow falls in the states they declare a state if emergency. Lol

I find it hilarious that you have no clue what you are talking about.

I think I know what I'm talking about. I live in Toronto, we haven't had any snow yet, farther south you get a bit of snow and declare a state of emergency. And yet we apparently live in igloos...

Again, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. LOL

Sure. I must have just pulled all this information out my ass. Yea, ok. Fact is fact. America got snow and bitched, Canada(the great white north) didn't and we lol.

Go stock you head back on your, what was it we supposedly say... IGLOO? LMBO No, your using PARTIAL facts, get em all, why dontcha? Enough said...

You should learn how to properly use the words; you, your and you're before you try to correct other people.

So she/he misspelled a word. Being Canadian myself, I am ashamed to think that you could say such crappy things and expect them not to take offense. They were not trying to correct you, they were using your own words. Furthermore, they are right, your words weren't facts. I think the point was being made that if you want the remark you made about Canadians & igloos to be an actual fact they were accommodating you on it and making it so.

alexxx907 0

There's been snow since the end of September in Alaska.

It can snow in August some places you dumb peice of shiy

I don't see what the problem is. I live in Scotland where it snows quite heavily in winter. I had a party last night and it was snowing.

Well when it hits this early the trees and bushes still have their leaves so they get weighed down. This in turn causes the trees to come down everywhere, a bit dangerous wouldn't you think & that is just for starters. We are not talking flurries, we are talking heavy snow and enough to cause damage.

Totally sucks. I live in New Hampshire & we just got hit with it too. First in my lifetime to have ever gotten it this early. Trees & bushes still have leaves on them! I truly feel your pain...