By bethanygirl - 29/10/2011 19:46 - United States

Today, I had to cancel my birthday party because of snow. It's October. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 712
You deserved it 5 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't have snow and I live in Canada

I didnt know you couldn't have a birthday party with snow..

Comments

I feel the same way. It's snowy here in nj :/

It's not snowing here... I live in Minnesota

Consider yourself lucky mine was the 14th... I spent the whole day with food poisoning, because my pregnant girlfriend wanted Burger King for breakfast...

So? It starts snowing around this time every year when I go to school, and doesn't stop till April.

I know! Freak snowstorm! My cousin's bat mitzvah party was ruined

Atleast you dont live in florida. First its chilly then all of a sudden its pouring then a ******* tornado comes, and im not exagerating. I live in south florida so u floridians who live up north you guys got it lucky.

For the people that said you deserved it, go suck an egg. I mean how often does it snow in October.

I agree. They don't seem to understand that it was a storm not a light dusting and not the norm for the area to have been hit this early! When they get hit with weather that is not what it should be for that particular time of the year, let em remember how unsympathetic their remarks were!

KatherineJ 0

Hehe. I feel ya. I couldn't go outside my house on account of all the limbs falling. It's the best when you live surrounded by huge trees.

Yup, I listened all night to branches cracking and falling. My backyard is all oak & pine trees. One just missed my roof around 4 this morning.

dude same!!! my dads birthday, there were suppose to be 60 people only like 35 came, i was like wtf are you kidding me in october???