By groom - 20/06/2009 23:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, I helped my grandparents carry luggage to their hotel room, where they're staying the night tonight after my wedding reception. Their room is 203. Mine is 201. Their room shares a wall with my honeymoon suite. My grandparents are going to hear me consummate my marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 432
You deserved it 6 019

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, that must suck. Maybe you could ask them to move? In a polite way?

Who says it has to be in the hotel room? Go somewhere else.

Comments

Not an FML because i can guarantee you, with absolutely no doubt in my mind whatsoever, the following things: 1) Your grandparents have heard, and seen, far worse things in their lives than you having sex in the next room if you're old enough to get married (i assume low-20's if you're also so naive that you waited til marriage for sex, silly you). 2) They expect you to be having sex and so will not care at all.

My grandfather on one side has told me stories about what happens at the plant (car factory). My other side of the family has a few family trees spawning from one individual... I think in either case if they're able to sleep, then I didn't give them the show they expected...

Thankyou, #5! Go out and do it in the woods or something. Happy honeymoon!

lmmmr 0

Well, regardless of where your room was, SOMEONE was going to be unfortunate enough to be in the room next to you.

Hello people, it's the HONEYMOON SUITE. Hotels take special care with the soundproofing of those walls. Unless of course you guys cheaped out on your hotel.

exactly old people are wild id be more worried about hearing them doing it

theyll be too busy having sex of their own

No big deal. I'm sure they'd be more concerned if they didn't hear you consummate your marriage.

They k now it'll happen anyway, hope your grandparents arent easily traumatized or you'll get a hi5 from your grandpa.

Kuroftw 0

Stop faking it and you'll be fine. (Or tell your wife to stop faking it.)