By Anonymous - 20/09/2014 15:28 - Sweden - Kung?lv

Today, I looked up my childhood bully on Facebook, hoping she'd gone fat and ugly. Turns out she's drop-dead gorgeous and very successful. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 142
You deserved it 14 088

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL because you're still wasting time thinking about the past instead of moving on.

"An ugly personality destroys a pretty face"

Comments

1jordan1 11

It was the OP's childhood bully. I'm sure she's grown up since then.

Accidentally pressed YDI you don't deserve it. Sorry, sometimes reality is cruel to us

just because shes beautiful and success doesn't mean she doesn't have anything shitty going on her life

nitrog100 21

You completely deserve it for wishing ill on someone you no longer even know. For all you know, she's made up for her youthful transgressions ten times over. Nobody wears envy well, OP. Living a good life is the best revenge; well, that and vandalism.

You never know. She could be miserable deep down inside.

The best revenge you can get is to be happy and successful yourself. And if you were, you probably wouldn't have bothered to look her up.

I've found that everyone seems successful on Facebook. No matter how crappy their lives are. Also, no one it dumb enough to post ugly pictures of themselves on Facebook on purpose. She's probably as miserable as the rest of us. :)

Wish Ill on someone doesn't make you much better than they are

CaroAurelia 12

I'm sure her life sucks somehow. Or it did, or it will. Unless, of course, she saw the error of her ways and reformed after you knew her and her beauty and success are repayment for that. Which doesn't do much for you, but if that happened, it might be comfortable. Anyway, as someone who was either ignored or mocked in high school and hopes to become a gorgeous, successful author as payback, I give you this advice: Don't worry about her. Just worry about being gorgeous and successful yourself. Living well is the best revenge.

That's not how things work. Being a bully as a child doesn't mean they'll grow up to be miserable. And getting bullied doesn't guarantee you success in the future.