By DSCC - 28/09/2015 03:07 - United States - Akron

Today, I noticed I spend so much time with my cats that I tend to hiss at things that scare me or that I don't like. I'm turning into a cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 505
You deserved it 9 967

DSCC tells us more.

Op here I happen to take regular showers and I have a boyfriend I've been with for 5 years so just because I may be a crazy cat lady does not mean I am single or smelly have a good day sir :)

Top comments

Reckon there are worst things you could turn into. Start worrying if you start licking yourself and join the wrong type of clowder. Good luck OP!

Comments

That's not a bad thing! I hiss at things for ages!

Go, shit in his box, that will teach him

I erm do the same thing, I also growl like my puppy.

That should be every mans dream, .....Here, kitty, kitty...and SHE SCORES. It sounds, like a win-win situation to me.

I hiss, curl up and purr like a cat. Growing up I acted like an animal because I thought some animals were cool and some habits stick.

Have tried liking your own balls already?

That would be hard seeing I don't have any but no I haven't

I purr when something feels good (like massages, not sexual feel good).

Oh man that reminds me of the time when I was in seventh grade and I was in the habit of hissing at things when I didn't have an answer for something or to show my dislike for something. I had no clue it was weird because my mom never told me and I weirded out all the kids. Ohhh the embarrassment.

lol dont worry man, worry when your like me, in your junior year and still freaking people the **** out with your total emotional detatchment from life and see everything living as deserving to die (or at least thats what I tell them I think)

Catlover1130 14

I'm a cat person and I always do this. Just accept it and have fun with it.