By lilly1105 - 15/07/2013 13:19 - United States - Clemson

Spicy
Today, I placed a Bible app next to an app I use for porn, in the hope that it will encourage me to watch less porn. I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 720
You deserved it 27 411

lilly1105 tells us more.

Y'all made me laugh and rethink my **** watching, thanks!

Top comments

I can't wait until you go to church and open up the wrong app by accident.

Is there an app for ****? Where can i get it?

Comments

there should be companies that make biblical inspired **** for those who are religious.

just watch which app you open in church.

why does it matter if you're a girl? girls watch **** too.

Firstly, there is nothing wrong with watching ****. Good on ya' for being sexually aware of yourself and satisfying you own needs. I'm a girl and I love ****. Secondly, unless your religious, and I'm guessing your not since you watch ****, do you really think a bible app is going to stop you? Good on you for trying, but I don't see a serious problem. However, if you do want to curb your **** usage, maybe limit yourself to only a few videos a day.

Ins0mau 20

Religious people watch **** too.

hey are you anywhere in maryland? if so i can be your personal **** star ;)

Being a girl has nothing to do with this FML, the fact that you thought a bible app would help is the real FML.

AtomicDiamond87 15

Ima religious person and they say things against us watching **** as well but freedom us the given right... I know I'll be punished but that's a consequence I'll live with :) enjoy

crisanba 18

Lol!! What an attractive feature a man looks for in a woman. Admitting that she watches ****. XP

So what if you are a girl? Girls read plenty of erotic fiction. You do not need to be ashamed.

I doubt that as long as you don't do it in public, nobody cares what you're up too behind closed doors. We're all secretly disgusting.