By Anonymous - 09/08/2015 00:03 - United Kingdom - Clevedon

Today, I realised that my closeted gay friend has dated more women this year than I have in my 28 years of life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 272
You deserved it 2 765

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he's gay is it fair that he is dating women giving them a false hope of a relationship?

Comments

Wouldn't that make him Bi at the very least?

Not if he is only dating them as a coverup. Sexuality is what you are attracted to, and that's not necessarily who you date.

Seriously? Your friend is in the closet and you're using his situation to throw a pity party for yourself? I couldn't vote YDI quick enough.

How do you know he is gay if he is closeted?

Ask him for some advice , you can do it OP !

You do realize that since he's gay he's using all the women as a cover up? So technically they don't really count.

It's not that bad, you've both dated the same number of people that you're actually attracted to...

Dariandra 0

Look at it this way: it's easier to date someone/stay in a relationship that you don't really care about. You have higher standards.

Sorry, but gay guys are sweet and good at listening (not to mention well dressed and groomed). Every girl hopes they're actually straight.

I mean... that's a bit of a huge generalization. I've definitely met douchey gay guys before. Surely it's just like it is with straight peopl- some are lovely, some aren't. Gay people aren't all the samea as each other...

Forgive my generalization. I'm from Oklahoma we don't have many that are willing to admit it. This comment is from my personal experience.

That's alright , it's called sublimation or over compensation ... Look it up