This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Fred - 27/06/2009 01:32 - United States

Today, I realized that my company's calendar is synchronized throughout the whole building. The entire company now knows that I made love to my wife last Wednesday and Friday, and that I went out with a girl named Janet on Saturday. My wife's name is Julie, and she works in the same building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 958
You deserved it 185 901

Comments

Wow. You have to be one of the dumbest, most naive people on the entire ******* planet. And considering you write this kind of shit in your calendar, either you have one of the shittiest memory capacities in the world or you're boring as beige paint and over-organize your life. Yet somehow you're not only married but there's another girl who apparently wants to **** you. Does no one have standards anymore?

I call bullshit on this one! I think one might realize that the calander can be viewed by everyone when they saw everybody else's posts on the calander before they put in their post.

I doubt your going to get pity or have anyone sympathize with you just because your a douche. I hope your wife divorces you. :)

It's nice that some douchebags are so stupid. Makes them easier to spot (and divorce).

You deserve it for cheating on your wife. Also, why the heck do you schedule when you have sex and write it on your calendar? That's kind of creepy, man. You don't schedule what day you're going to have sex with your wife. Or with anyone else.

I love you were expecting sympathy from this. LMFAO. Loser.

ANNI3_16 0

YDI for cheating on your wife.. and i agree with #189 why would you put that on your calendar?? thats deffinatley really creepy.

I hope this is fake, so that Julie doesn't have to live you a jerk like you.