This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Fred - 27/06/2009 01:32 - United States

Today, I realized that my company's calendar is synchronized throughout the whole building. The entire company now knows that I made love to my wife last Wednesday and Friday, and that I went out with a girl named Janet on Saturday. My wife's name is Julie, and she works in the same building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 958
You deserved it 185 901

Comments

Cheating bastard, how could you do that to your wife? I hope she divorced your ass and you end up with nothing.

1) You didn't know that's what the "proxy" setting on your work calendar was for? How old are you? 2) Why would you use the same calendar for work as for personal business? 3) Way to cheat, that's the road to long term happiness for all parties involved, including yourself. I reiterate: How old are you?

wow you're an idiot and it sounds like you don't really love her...

frivolous_nerd 0

deserved. you made a commitment to be faithful, respectful and loving to your wife. be a man and keep your word.

kpearsall 0

Mega YDI. Now everybody's going to see your appointments with your brand new divorce attorney!

cocacola09 0

you shouldnt be cheating on your wife, imagine how she feels, hope she divorces you sick jerk.

you completely deserved it for cheating on your wife, you jackass!!!!!!

so....FYL for being a cheating ass hole? you know she would have found out eventually. it's amazing how these things don't happen to honest people ...besides...why would you put any of that on a calendar especially at work!?

cocacola09 0

you shouldnt be cheating on your wife, imagine how she feels, hope she divorces you sick jerk.

princessxD 0

good I'm glad you got caught, you cheating prick. I hope you guys get a divorce and your left with no money,and then see if the girls wanna go out with you.