This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Fred - 27/06/2009 01:32 - United States

Today, I realized that my company's calendar is synchronized throughout the whole building. The entire company now knows that I made love to my wife last Wednesday and Friday, and that I went out with a girl named Janet on Saturday. My wife's name is Julie, and she works in the same building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 958
You deserved it 185 901

Comments

SWAM_yesterday 0

Well, if u didn't cheat, what r u worried about? But, if u did karma sux! And what the hell do u think ur doing putting ur personal life on a WORK calender? Think before u act dipshit!

SWAM_yesterday 0

Well, if u didn't cheat, what the hell are you worried about? But, if u did karma sucks! And what the hell do u think your doing putting your personal life on a WORK calender? Think before you act dipshit!

thats what you get for cheating on your wife, asshole

hellogoodbyexo09 0

Wowwwwwwwwwww. I hope your wife decides to have a divorce with you. Wow,everyone at your job must ******* hate you.Like Me. If I ever saw you,Fred,in Michigan,I would beat the living daylights out of you. Your wife deserves someone soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. Asshole.

YDI. you're such a complete jackass loser!

Wow Fred I totally hate u rite now u jackass. im not even married and im totally faithful 2 my girlfriend. and what the ****, posting u had sex with ure wife on the work calender you sick bastard. If I see a guy named fred in mighigan i will beat the living shit outta him assuming its u

hahahaha youre such a ******* douchebag fuzion

thelonelylurker 0

Yourfaultyourfaultyourfaultyourfaultyourfault.

If you're cheating, why why WHY would you post an FML about it? No one has any sympathy for you. Especially not me. My dad cheated, and I know how it feels. Why would you tear your family apart like that? Or if you don't have a family, your relationship! YDI, stupid. Learn to be faithful. If you're not cheating (which I assumed you were), then it sucks for you... but it's still your fault for not knowing how your company's calendar system works. Like, seriously?