This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Fred - 27/06/2009 01:32 - United States

Today, I realized that my company's calendar is synchronized throughout the whole building. The entire company now knows that I made love to my wife last Wednesday and Friday, and that I went out with a girl named Janet on Saturday. My wife's name is Julie, and she works in the same building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 958
You deserved it 185 901

Comments

bollywood_rocks 0

Can we look at this another way? 1. OP DID KNOW the calendar was synchronized 2. He'd been trying to get rid of the wife or piss her off 3.He wanted to brag that he has sex twice a week 4. He pissed wife off by putting down his date with Janet. 5. These don't make sense and OP you're another reason why I get so mad some people are denied marriage but you get to make a mockery of it.

daughterofair 0

I totally agree with 5 on your list. This is what people are preserving the so-called "sanctity" of?

Audygirl27 0

WHY would u put that on a calender? haha you SO deserved that!

amaneylandx3 0

Too busy crying about michael Jackson...:(

bollywood_rocks 0

aww. I'd like to think he's at peace now as opposed to the last 40 or so years.

What_fut_YADY 0

**** you, you peice of shit you disgust me I hope she divorces you and cuts your balls off while at it. YDI you cheating bastard.

I'm a cheating asshole and on top of that, I'm such a freaking moron I put details of my cheating on a public calendar that somehow everybody in the building knew was public except me! Gosh, Life is just so unfair! FML...

YDI first for cheating and second for putting when you had sex with your wife on your calendar, seriously that's just weird...

You mark down on your calendar when you have sex with your wife? Also I find it hard to believe that you wouldn't know the calendar was synchronized unless you are the ONLY one making updates or you're too stupid to realize that other people's updates are on your calendar.

HeartlessxBitch 0

why the **** would you put having sex with your wife on your calender? & YDI for cheating. i hope your wife punched you in the balls, you slimy asshole.

ILoveJace01 0
dakrock13 0

wait....you write down in your calandar when you last had sex with your wife? your a loser, i hope she leaves you...