This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Fred - 27/06/2009 01:32 - United States

Today, I realized that my company's calendar is synchronized throughout the whole building. The entire company now knows that I made love to my wife last Wednesday and Friday, and that I went out with a girl named Janet on Saturday. My wife's name is Julie, and she works in the same building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 958
You deserved it 185 901

Comments

Hope she divorces you. And not for cheating...for being such an imbecile.

cactus_fml 0

People who say that totally possible FMLs are fake bother me. "OMG, there's no way anyone could cheat on their wife and be such a dumbass about it. FAKE FAKE FAKE." No, it's really not. People do stupid shit all the time.

you deserve to be slowly ripped apart by rabid wildebeests, (your wife can assist in this if she so wishes), then catapulted piece by piece into the crowd of people who said that your life is ******. so yes, YDI.

anonymous1588 0

YDI you cheating douchebag.

You're a moron, how do you not know Outlook syncs calendars with everyone?How do you think all the group meetings show up there? Magic? Little elves? You doubly deserve to be mocked since you cheated on your wife.

go suk a coock mcfartknocker u cheatin dick hope u get shot

dru67 0

i bet your wife and your gf both go on fml too. But dont worry if you can f*ck good im sure your wife wont dump you and you can probly convince her to have a threesome.

dru67 0

lmfao...little elves. hahahhahahaahhaha! some one should get him the helper monkey....