By IHateMyLife - 22/09/2012 06:59 - United States - Fallbrook

Today, I received a compliment for the first time from a girl. She told me she admires my courage to go out in public since most ugly people don't like to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 868
You deserved it 2 026

Same thing different taste

Comments

Zoh_Aubrey 8

Tell her that you saw her walking out and that it gives you hope to know that if ogres are roaming--it was alright for you too.

Should've said that she was your inspiration.

Aww OP, don't feel bad. There's some people that would call the handsomest guy on Earth ugly. You probably look fine and she's just an inconsiderate bitch.

xoconnie 8

agree. you should yell or curse at her and or shoot her with a nerf gun.

That dumb bitch only insulted you because she's angry that she'll never get a stud like you.

54- and then scream and cry and feel sorry for himself.

lexi365 20

Got to love backhanded compliments...

walkdestroyer 2

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Or maybe he's so amazingly handsome that the human mind cannot comprehend it and has to project an illusion of ugliness onto his body to preserve its own sanity. At least that's what happened to me.

We talkin' ugly ugly or just tv ugly???

MrBrightside21 20

26 - I hate when that happens. :( It's a rough life being a sexy beast, it really is.

So must you 2 in order to say that. Rude!

That's more of an insult than a compliment...

It's a neg! Means she wants a one night stand op! Get her number.

Thank you captain obvious. We never would have known that without your astute observations.

That would have been the best idea. She'll get complimented to! She'll see how it isn't a compliment and realize she's an idiot.

Backhanded compliments like that deserve backhanded slaps to the face.

loserboii 11

Where's A Pimp Named Slickback?

#5, I prefer backhanded retorts. The satisfaction lasts longer, and I don't get punched.

"You tell her what you want her to do. If she say no, hit the bitch! Simple." -A Pimp Named Slickback

siickman 7

I really want to hurt people like her... >:/

Mister_Triangle 21

Violence is never the answer. Unless the question is "what's not the answer?". But then violence IS the answer, thus making it not the answer, getting you stuck in an infinite loop.

saIty 17

Well she was wearing a nice shade of bitch today. Compliments her **** very nicely.

Mister_Triangle 21

'Complements" is the word you're looking for.

I would have tripped her causing her to break some teeth, and given her a reason not to leave her house