By burnedboy - 18/01/2010 19:39 - United States

Today, I saw Avatar in iMax 3D. Towards the end of the movie I jump, yelled, and spilled my drink all over the people in front of me because I thought a burning piece of ash landed on my leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 618
You deserved it 44 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

avatar was a good movie, but I think the 3d was kinda unnecessary. the movie would h e been great in 2d

#170, A lot of people didn't like it in 2D, went and saw it in 3D, and loved it. 3D is a lot better.

Serves you right for wasting your time and watching that piece of shit movie. Nobody wants to see smurf boobs in 3D

This makes zero sense. What a tool, I mean. Who watches a movie and thinks the stuff is real? The 3D in this movie had depth at the beginning, but the rest was just gimmicky and standard. There WAS no depth, eventually. How could you be such a tool and think ash was landing on your leg? It doesn't even work like that! Gad! I hate people!

Yeah, and you had a drink because? Your FAT! Only FAT people buy things from cinema stores. FATTY. And quite a retard too.

the only part where i actually got 'fooled' by the "3D-ness" was where the gas grenade came flying toward the screen. it was pretty intense. in fact, 90% of that movie was pretty intense. What an EPIC work of art, worth every cent. So immersive, it just makes you look at the real world and think 'what a shithole'. And leave 3D alone guys, 3D is okay, but it's 50 times better than regular 2D.

ArcherGirl82 0

I believe you, OP...Avatar was my 1st 3D movie, and at one point someone got up to use the bathroom and brushed my knee. I may or may not have had a mini spaz-out. My friend and the people in front of me thought it was pretty amusing.

peace2213 0

hahahah I'll be laughing at that for a while 

Avatar wasn't that great. I admit that I liked it the first time I saw it but that was only because I was high. the second time I disliked it.