By j0hn - 23/02/2009 02:35 - United States

Today, I saw my mom sneaking meat into her spaghetti sauce. She told me she sneaks meat into most of the food she cooks. I've been a vegetarian for 8 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 011
You deserved it 17 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

curious_missy 1

or at least you thought you were a vegetarian...I mean you gotta admit your mom's food has been pretty great throughout these 8 years! lol

I'm no vegetarian, probably never will be, but I do respect everybody who is one. If they do not eat meat, that's their choice. More meat for me. They'll have to accept that I do eat meat. Maybe even right next to them. It sucks your mom is being so cruel to you. The least she could do is tell you so you can choose to eat it or make your own dinner.

Comments

And you, JackoTheBeast, are even more of an idiot.

Yeah and gingers don't have a soul, right? Idiot.

Woah. Your cousin has a damn strong will! But, you know, being vegetarian as a kid is actually unhealthy. No, I'm not giving you the whole eat-meat speech, it's just a fact. Anyway, your cousin seems to be fine, so I don't see why she shouldn't be a vegetarian. Your dad and aunt should really stop trying to get her to eat meat. It's her decision, not theirs. I can't stand people like that. They annoy the hell outta me.

That's stupid. Most of the meals don't have meat IN the sauce anyway, so it's kind of easy to be a vegetarian in a non-vegetarian family. When the mom makes steak with mashed potatoes and some vegetables, you just don't eat the meat. It's that easy. And about the spaghetti sauce... I'm not a vegetarian, but I hate onions. And my friend's mom knew that. So whenver she made a sauce, she put it through a sieve to get the onions out. You can easily do the same with meat. Also, it's not that hard to put a small pot on the stove and cook some meatless spaghetti sauce there. It's no big deal.

I'd be so mad at my mom. It's completely rude and asshole-ish to force someone to do or eat something.

GMS1 7

is anyone else tired of reading the " same thing happened to me, or my mom wouldn't do that" who gives a ****! were talking about the op here. vegs y'all eat WTF yall want. I'll eat what I want.

GMS1 7

also the stupid vegs who keep saying "I've been veg for this many years I can tell " shut the fck up no one cares. good for u. u know what meat looks and smells like.... Jesus Christ ate meat...I'm just saying

amayaa_fml 7

true, and apparently you weren't a vegetarian. :)