By j0hn - 23/02/2009 02:35 - United States

Today, I saw my mom sneaking meat into her spaghetti sauce. She told me she sneaks meat into most of the food she cooks. I've been a vegetarian for 8 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 011
You deserved it 17 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

curious_missy 1

or at least you thought you were a vegetarian...I mean you gotta admit your mom's food has been pretty great throughout these 8 years! lol

I'm no vegetarian, probably never will be, but I do respect everybody who is one. If they do not eat meat, that's their choice. More meat for me. They'll have to accept that I do eat meat. Maybe even right next to them. It sucks your mom is being so cruel to you. The least she could do is tell you so you can choose to eat it or make your own dinner.

Comments

Vampire_princess 0

over 8000 people thinks this person diserved it. Retards. FYL seriously no one should do that to you. People THINK I'm a vegatarian, (I'm not) I couldn't give up meat.

notonpurpose 0

Actually, humans are naturally vegetarians. We don't have sharp claws for hunting and taking down prey, nor do we have sharp fangs and serrated teeth for ripping into flesh. Instead, we have brittle, useless nails, and hard, ridged teeth for crunching veggies. :)

Actually, we have what are called "canines" which are the teeth of carnivores. We also have "molars" which means we are also herbivores. Hmmm, if only there was a way to be both. Retard. Just because we lack physical features contributing to hunting doesn't mean we aren't omnivorous. We have intelligence, which is possibly the best hunting skill.

yeah, its like, they take you to a bbq, and there is 2 options. 1. You can eat a big piece of beef, with salad and stuff, with lots of sauces, etc. OR 2. You can eat a salad NO WAY!

To #114: Einstein was a vegetarian too, so was Leonardo da Vinci, Socrates, Marc Twain, Plato, Thomas Edison, and Isaac Newton...yep...some "hippie retards" they were. -_-

Who are you calling humans?! I know I speak for half of this website when I say that I am no human, I am a dinosaur. Rawr!!

omg, that's so ******* mean. i freak out even when people joke about putting meat in my food.

for everyone who says being a vegitarian is healthy, have you ever seen a skinny vegitarian?

MoooMooMooMooMoo 0

Um...yes. Becoming a vegetarian helps you lose weight idiot o_O?

No it doesn't. Idiot. Most people are fat because they eat ice-cream, chips, french fries and all that crap, not because of the meat they consume daily.

To JackoTheBeast: Yes. Me. That is horrible. It's your decision, not hers.

PlasmaFox 0

YDI for being a ******* ****** vegetarian. Eat some goddamn meat once in your life, bitch.