By peonypiney - 03/11/2011 19:32 - United States

Today, I spent over 20 minutes trying to convince my daughter that the word she was trying to use was "Back-pack" and not "Back-back". I never convinced her. She is 16 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 355
You deserved it 6 364

peonypiney tells us more.

peonypiney 6

This is my FML. YES, she is extremely blonde and believe it or not, a straight A student. I have never noticed she said it that way before until she had it written down. I've never caught it because we usually say "Book Bag". Her older brother finally convinced her through mockery and laughter.

Comments

xGraycloud 4

...are you serious? Where has she been all these years that she was supposed to be in school??

I knew girls like this. They spent so much time acting dumb so they didn't scare off boys that they got modelocked into idiocy. I then developed a pavlovian reaction: they opened their mouths, I looked up abandoned quarries, deep rivers and places to buy cement on Google.

omfg_creepers 8

Make her make her own dinner and go to apple bees and then call her and laugh at her while she is in despair.

stacianichole 2

Or go somewhere that serves good food.

txgirl09 5

Forget food. They have mojitos.

oreobunbun 3

Or go to the Costco and gorge yourself on the free samples

At least she doesn't talk to her backpack like a little girl from my country does...

ikickgingers 15

Ooooh. Dora. Ha. I get it. . .

iDaniel525 8

There are so many useful things in Dora's backpack. .....I'm assuming you're talking about Dora?

Too bad she doesn't know how to use a map.

Needs an intervention! Gather some of her peers and another non family adult. Sit her down and explain. Kumbiyaaaa

what's her number? she must be a blonde.

iAmPaul 49

Why would you want to know her number? I don't see how that's relevant.

JinxosGirl87 0

Blondes are numbered now? I guess they need to be kept track of at all times while loose in the wild.

If she's blonde this makes perfect sense.

If you wouldn't use overused jokes your comment would get thumbs up.

Could be worse, atleast she isnt prego er somethin..

How are you comparing pregnancy to not knowing how to pronounce a word?

Not comparing.. Just sayin could be worse.

GOTxMILK 5

Thats like saying oh no I spilled some milk, at least the world didn't explode.

It's all the stupidity of certain 16 year old girls. I'm an 18 year old girl and with the idiots I know i'd say they're definitely related.

12vballchick12 5

@86 your name works with your comment.... haha

stacianichole 2

She'll be convinced when one of her friends tells her...or makes fun of her... It's kind of inevitable.

It's just as bad as when people think a lap top is a "lab top". That doesn't even make sense.

yeah, that makes me want to punch someone in the face!