By AyoitsSteveo - 24/05/2009 09:49 - United States

Today, I thought it would be funny to bother my friend Emily. I kept punching her. She asked if I wanted to fight. I agreed because she's a 15 year old skinny girl and I'm 17 year old buff guy. She beat the crap out of me until I cried. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 925
You deserved it 159 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you pretty much deserve that one.. dumbass

wtfml0715 0

hahahahah nice going this is pretty sad

Comments

lmmmr 0

How did this turn into an argument over whether or not cheer leading is a sport? Who cares? Cheer leading hardly even exists past high school. If you're that concerned with it, then your life peaked early. And OP, you are a dumbass. Why do you have nothing better to do with your time than annoy people? Read a ******* book, sounds like it would do you some good.

#78 I was thinking the exact same thing...and the way you worded it totally cracked me up!!! Couldn't have said it better.

Wow... Yu deserved it in way to many ways.... one if yu're a guy yu don't hit girls/women.. and Second yu don't agree to it and yu're pathetic for gettin beat by a girl. Overall FAIL

I agree with everyone who says YDI for 2 reasons; beating women, and being owned by a girl. You don't deserve to be called a man. Get your balls chopped because you shouldn't reproduce.

#32 - LOL! Too true. OP - what you're describing is called flirting, but it's how you flirt at kindergarten, when you grow up you flirt by doing "nice" things....

candii_fml 0

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww FYL hahahahahahahhahaa aa

you deserve that you prejudice asshole

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man! YDI definitely. This is priceless. You're Emily's bitch. you NEVER pick a fight with a girl, but to pick one and get your ass handed to you it's perfect. I'm not saying women are weaker or anything, it just makes it funnier. I guess those long nights of you and your hand sharing romantic moments did nothing for you. You should learn from the guy who got tennis elbow that doesn't play tennis nor does he have a girlfriend. You're probably whacking it wrong.

lindzXcore 0

uhmm i guess you're not a buff 17 year old guy then.

I'm sorry cheer leading is so NOT a sport. I strongly disagree that cheer leading is similar to gymnastics. (which btw is definitely a sport) No I've never done cheer leading, but I have done a cheerleader. MOST cheerleaders are huge d-bags, and honestly there isn't much after high school for it. I seriously hope that all you people who do cheer leading and want a future in it have a real plan.