By AyoitsSteveo - 24/05/2009 09:49 - United States

Today, I thought it would be funny to bother my friend Emily. I kept punching her. She asked if I wanted to fight. I agreed because she's a 15 year old skinny girl and I'm 17 year old buff guy. She beat the crap out of me until I cried. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 925
You deserved it 159 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you pretty much deserve that one.. dumbass

wtfml0715 0

hahahahah nice going this is pretty sad

Comments

That's hilarious... ydi cuz u shouldn't pick on ppl in the first place..

omg, she should of taped it. i lol'd so hard..

I don't think I've read a bigger act of complete douchebaggery in quite a while. Idiot. YDI.

You never want to fight with a girl. I hate it when people think we're WEAK because we're girls. When you think about it, it's women that do the most work around here.

hahah i guess ur not buff than huh?? why even start a fight with a skinny girl who is younger that you...dick move and you paid for it..lol

**** you, #96. You're just like this loser who got his ass kicked for underestimating the strength of girls. "Females suck at fighting" ??? You'll never learn until some chick beats the living shit out of you. Don't be a sexist bastard.

If I guy was trying to court me by hitting me, damn right I'll punch him back. You were literally asking for it. BTW i doubt yor as 'buff' as you made yourself out to be, Some of my guy friend have asked me to hit their muscular ars/abs and beleive me, I felt it more than they did- liar.

#150 women doing the most work generally is bullshit. anyway, people don't get that it's normal that some girls are stronger than most of the guys around their age because men are only stronger than women when they're grown up.