By Anonymous - 06/09/2012 01:34 - Canada

Today, I told a girl that she had very pretty eyes. I then had to rinse pepper spray from my own. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 928
You deserved it 2 892

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a bitch. At least you were being kind :) sorry to hear about your eyes

A100893 30

I guess you didn't see eye to eye.

Comments

I've had a similar experience, but I didn't end up hitting him. I live in Southern Texas, where the population is predominantly Hispanic. So I was doing my classwork and a guy leaned on my desk and stared at me for a really long moment before finally asking "Are your eyes really blue?" "......Yes." "Cool. They're really pretty." With that, he wandered back to his desk on the other side of the classroom and let the subject drop. I was creeped out since he was staring at me before giving the compliment, but hitting or pepper spraying someone who's complimenting you is excessive. (Technically, depending on where exactly you are, could even be grounds for assault.)

aaliyahsagirah 5

What the hell is wrong with people these days. It seems like whenever someone gives someone else a compliment, it's automatically 'sexual harassment'. Are people really so stuck up these days that they think that just because someone compliments you, they're automatically gunna rape you?

Wow what a bitch. Unless your comment was accompanied by a nice, friendly molestation she had no right and hopefully you brought it to court, OP

doglover100 28

Depends how you said it maybe. Lately though people take everything as harassment.

Epikouros 31

Get your rapist hands off her shoulder now Damn your greed and your need to protect your ass We're crazy, furious filled with Mother Rage We're after your head now, and you can't get away. (c) Katy Fire, 1978.

Call the cops as that is assault. Stupid bitch for overreacting.

EvilDave 13

I hope you had her arrested for aggrivated assault and battery.

andthepennydrops 6

"Now you can have pretty eyes, too!" *sprays with pepper spray*