By bojangles - 28/02/2009 00:34 - United States

Today, I told my boyfriend that I don't like his facial hair and that he should shave it off. He replied, "You first." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 273
You deserved it 47 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe if you'd showed a little tact, he'd have spared your feelings.

Comments

mycatsaysmeow 7

I would click ydi, but the last 3 digits are 666, and I don't want to ruin that.

1. OP, maybe you should shave before you make him, you hypocrite.2. At #25, its really sad since I'm also a girl, but you are seriously the reason I hate feminist. Please, blame men for all your problems.

Lizza330 28

I hate when people try to change other peoples apperances. It's not your body. I'm sure you would hate if someone tried to tell you to change something about your appearence. I mean a little suggestion here and there to someone you're close to is alright, but flat out saying 'I don't like this about you, so you should change yourself to please me' is not okay, and you deserve it.

Lol definitely sounds like a joke/sarcasm.

I ask my boyfriend to shave his facial hair quite often, because I have very sensitive skin and if we make out when he has stubble, my face hurts so much and gets all red and painful :(. Who knows, maybe this guy didn't have a beard when they started dating, and is in the very painful stubble phase right now. Saying that you could never ask your SO to shave is short sighted.

TallMist 32

I accidentally clicked FYL. He has every right to not shave his beard if he doesn't want to and it's immature of you to try to change him.