By Icey_dan1 - 10/10/2010 15:16 - France

Today, I tried to jump through the closing train doors to make it in on time. I missed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 815
You deserved it 27 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#1: Why are you late for work? #2: I missed my train and had to patiently wait for the next one. #1: Don't let it happen again. Alternatively... #1: Why are you late for work? #2: I almost died from hitting a train will trying to catch it by jumping through closing doors. #1: ... Get the hell out.

MAGNAVOX 0

*You're * ******* * retarded Says the person who has grammar problems.

Comments

yeah, your life should definitely be ****** right about now. i have a strong suspicion that it's not the op himself that wrote this, but rather, his ghost. |the kid|

OP probably face-bumped the doors. If you are imagining some scenario involving a moving train, you are bound to be disappointed.

If you desever something, does that mean you are actually attaching it?

ya, he had to because at least some part of him should have been severed before

You really didn't use your head on that one, did you OP? Or maybe you did, if your head made contact with the train first...

flashback.miss 28

lol sorry. yea... common sense, Op...

awsomeroncat22 0
Druu 53

I read this with Chandler Bing inflection: "omg COULD you get any dumber"?

mintcar 9

Why would you do that?! That's extremely dangerous. So, not only are you probably injured, but you STILL have to wait for the next train. Patience, try it.

mintcar 9

Ah... double post. I don't know what happened here. The IPhone app is such a pain.

sourgirl101 28

Tell me about it! My iPhone boots me off this site all the time too.

mintcar 9

Why would you do that?! That's extremely dangerous. Is it really that much of a pain to wait 10 minutes for the next train to come by? Patience, try it.