This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Katie1921 - 09/02/2016 02:52 - United States - New York

Today, I tutored a third grade girl after school. She was squirming so much I thought she had to go to the bathroom. Turns out, she was just masturbating on the corner of a school chair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 331
You deserved it 1 824

Katie1921 tells us more.

Hi guys- OP here! To answer a few questions and concerns people have said- 1. I did not tell the girl's parents - I do not have a close relationship with them other than a few "hi"s and talking about the girl's homework, also I am a high school student myself and I do not know how to handle that situation at all 2. I knew she was masturbating because she stuck her hands down her pants a few times anddd... I'm not gonna go into details, but it was pretty obvious

Top comments

these comments bother me. stuff like this has always happened we just didn't have things like the internet to share it. the kid might not have even known what she was doing, just that it felt good.

Comments

s_warren0703 1

That's actually perfectly normal behavior for a child. They don't know there's anything sexual about it, they just know it feels good. Even if you don't remember doing this yourself, children do that sort of thing all the time.

Whelp! That's enough of FML for me today...

And people wonder why this generation sucks

MzZombicidal 36

Oh, shut the **** up. It's completely natural. What truly sucks about this generation is having the Internet so I get to see your whiny, unoriginal and useless comment on just about every corner of the internet.

shepardkinz 19

If she did this knowing what she was doing, it could be a sign of sexual abuse. (According to classes I've taken in college, anyway.) I would mention it to her teacher if you can, just in case.

It's actually quite normal. I have three kiddos, i wont scold or expect any less from them, i will just let them know if they have curiosities about their bodies to do it in the privacy of their own room. I've already had to speak to my almost 5year old son.

Did anyone read 'tortured' first? Hahaha. Side note, I was doing that kind of thing at 5 years old.. I was born in the 80's. It's not that weird. And it's not uncommon either. It's not like she was watching ****. She realized it felt good, do you stop when something feels good?

I hope there is no history of sexual abuse there.

I like you not jumping to conclusions but wary all the Same

Why hasn't anyone asked yet how he found out she was masturbating.. Was it sticky or??

I have a 3rd grader that does this as well. She's been sexually abused. May want to look further into that.

If you can talk to the parents. She needs to know when it is appropriate and not.