By sadcase - 12/04/2011 14:01 - Australia

Today, I used my hair straightener to attempt to straighten my eyelashes and burned my eyelid. I don't know what's sadder, that fact I thought it would be fun, or that I was stupid enough to think I wouldn't hurt myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 255
You deserved it 138 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Painful .. but YDI for trying to straighten your eyelashes! For FUN?

Comments

I'm sure by now you've gotten the picture that that was an utterly retarded thing to do. But i still have to click YDI. Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

When I read warning labels I often think, "Who would actually try this?" Thank you for answering my question.

LOL exactly what I was going to say. What an idiot.

wafflesgirl24 0

LOL you moron... eyelashes are already straight! xDDD oh well... everyone does some moronic things! : D

No they're not-they're curled. They just have eyelash curlers to curl them more to make them stand out...that and nobody would be dumb enough to try to straighten them.....oh wait.

Calliekinz 0

Since when are eyelashes straight? I never knew this. Guess my eyelashes are pretty abnormal then cuz their curled.

Not everyone's eyelashes are curled. Some people have straight eyelashes.

110 & 173, ur ******* dumb. not everyone's eyelashes are curled.

endora914 0

hopefully you stay out of the breeding pool, cause we really don't need anymore morons such as yourself on this planet.

What #30 said. OP you are a retard beyond all reasons.

TraceCase_ 19

Oh, I'm afraid it may already be too late. We'll be spraying our crops with Gatorade before you know it. OP: Don't worry scrote. There are plenty of tards out there living really kick ass lives.

JennaMarie420 2

umm try an eyelash curler to make them look longer

mintcar 9

It boggles my mind how incredibly stupid you are.

Does this qualify to win a Darwin award?

Time2spare 0

I believe op deserves one. :D

nah. she has to actually kill herself in the process of doing something this silly.

Yeah she has to die but I'm sure she's not far from that. Next week OP's Mom will be posting FML about OP trying to blow dry her hair in the bathtub to save time getting ready... dead OP=Darwin Award

TraceCase_ 19

You don't have to die to qualify, but you do have to lose your ability to reproduce. Perhaps OP will win the award when she takes the advice given on here and straightens her pubes. You can do it OP! I have faith!

Come on OP focus! I get that we all do dumb things but I sure as all hell wouldn't post something that ridiculous OP. Good luck with your eye lids.