By bluerhhajfk - 19/08/2013 23:29 - United States - Providence

Today, I walked in on my brother smoking weed. He immediately tried to hide it by dropping it down his pants, still lit. Screaming in pain, he pulled down his pants. The ashes burned his knob. I had to take him to the emergency room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 739
You deserved it 3 572

bluerhhajfk tells us more.

Apparently his friend gave him some to try. He's only 14 so I don't think he knew any better. He told me he was experimenting, and I think that's an okay thing to do so long as he learned his lesson. He is just a young stupid teenager. Moral of the story: Don't do drugs, kids. Or you'll burn your penises.

Top comments

ewmoldycheese 14

But.. what if we don't have a penis? Are we safe to smoke weed then?

Comments

Whatever the potential trouble your brother may have faced due to getting high, be it legal, an ass whooping, or having to share his stash, that does not warrant burning your own crotch. Might be time to tell your brother those couple of brain cells he's got left need time to start recooperating and to lay of the buds for a while :D

weed actually stimulates the growth of brain cells

TheDrifter 23

You've smoked too much if you think that's true.

I've heard it doesn't do anything to your brain cells. That what the documentary The Union said. It's on Netflix, and it's pretty good.

Your bro sounds like an intelligent individual.

AnOriginalName 19

Yeah, because it's impossible to drop a lit cigarette (entirely legal) down one's pants, leading to burns and humiliation.

AnOriginalName 19

This is an important detail, OP, yet you failed to mention it. How was he smoking it- joint, pipe, bong, perhaps? Because stuffing a bong down one's pants takes a certain amount of skill that could almost be lauded.

I think 14 is trying to insinuate that this wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been high. I disagree though, considering he's obviously an idiot in addition to being high. Now if we did to idiocy what we've done to pot(make it illegal and attach massive social stigma to it and invent case studies making it out to be incredibly harmful), the world might actually get somewhere productive.

Beckysaurus_Rex 3