By FreakinthePink - 06/12/2010 07:20

Spicy
Today, I walked into my room to find my roommate's boyfriend trying on one of my pink, lacy bras. My roommate then yelled at me for coming home early. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 245
You deserved it 3 053

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what do you mean by early? are you supposed to stay away from you're place until otherwise notified. tell the bitch to share her skivvies with her tranny boyfriend and have her wash your clothes and fold them neatly,

Comments

His milkshake brings all the girls to the yard...

Probably because his lips gloss is poppin' too

OP, that really sucks. That's certainly one reason to pony up and get a second job and move into your own space. It's unacceptable for this sort of thing to happen so until you can move out (or them move out if it is your place) get a lock for your door for your peace of mind. No one, absolutely no one, should yell at you for *them* invading your privacy and being disrespectful for you. And Doc, thanks for admitting that you are fantasizing about men in pink lacy bras.

I also fantasize about my wife wearing a construction helmet and tool belt. I'm sick like that.

Tell her she owes you a new bra and to shut the hell up you live there too.

You came home early????The nerve.......! :P

RedPillSucks 31

I'm curious as to why the roommate had her boyfriend try on one of your bras instead of hers. FYL because 1. Roommate's boyfriend is kinky and getting his armpit stains all over your bra 2. Roommate is fantasizing about you by having her boyfriend role play with your bra.

haha, I'm sorry but this is pretty funny xD FYL. xD

Dude i went into the room of my girlfriend's room mate to try on her pink lacy bras and she walked. FHL cause I started sweating bad when I saw. but I gave it back!!!