By Jebus - 07/06/2009 20:46 - United States

Today, I walked to Starbucks. On the way a homeless guy asked me for change and I lied and said I had no money. On my way back, Strawberry Frappuccino in hand, the same guy recognized me. He followed me for 3 blocks, swearing and yelling at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 137
You deserved it 60 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're not obliged to give your money to a bum anyway!

Haha. This happened to me once, just keep on walking and drop a couple of quarters to keep him occupied while you make an escape.

Comments

jessiewessie 0

you should have said you paid with a gift card or credit card

Yeah, that's why I always pay with a debit (not so much credit) card. ...so that I have an excuse to not give them cash, and it's TRUE.

skateking133 0

haha cause, you know, homeless people check FML every day and post on it routinely. :P

FajitaFreak 3

It seems no one understands the homeless situation. You have no phone number. (Unless its your first month but trust me paying that phone bill will be increasingly harder when you can barely eat) No address. Only access to the internet via limited public libraries. No place to clean yourself, no place to freshen up. No way to clean your clothes. No place to safely sleep. Cops will constantly wake you up and tell you to go somewhere else, even though they can't tell you where you're allowed to sleep because it's essentially illegal to be homeless and try to sleep anywhere. No hope. No happiness, no pleasures or safety net. No one to care about you. Plenty of people are homeless out of bad luck, or a mistake that cost them their job. Kicked out, no money, no place to go. What can you do? It's hard to get a job even with an address, phone number and a way to clean yourself to be presentable. Try getting a job while you smell horrible, can't even shave or take a shower or clean your clothes and with your stomach playing an orchestra. It's ******* hard. So to everyone saying homeless people are only pathetic drug addicts, go to hell. You have no idea.

The way I see it is you chose to be homeless. It's preventable.

That may be true, but it doesn't give the guy a right to be abusive- or are you saying bums should be held to different standards than the rest of us?

why would he give his hard earned money to some homeless bum on the streets? the dude did something to end up on the streets so let him pay the price.

shaniecerb 0

survival of the fittest bitches..get your own money plz.dont pester me

kaliehuebner 2

That's when you tell them you used your debit card...