By Jebus - 07/06/2009 20:46 - United States

Today, I walked to Starbucks. On the way a homeless guy asked me for change and I lied and said I had no money. On my way back, Strawberry Frappuccino in hand, the same guy recognized me. He followed me for 3 blocks, swearing and yelling at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 137
You deserved it 60 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're not obliged to give your money to a bum anyway!

Haha. This happened to me once, just keep on walking and drop a couple of quarters to keep him occupied while you make an escape.

Comments

Stupid ******* bitch. You got what you deserved. You didn't have to lie, but you did. You could've said anything. You could've said "I can't. Sorry." But you lied. Because that's the kind of horrible person you are. ******* yuppie bitch.

thuryn 2

* Thuryn passes Bunbu a whole BOX of Midol.

I would have told him to **** off it was paid with a card. Then pulled a rick'roll on em.

just tell him if he wants money he should find a way to debit your card.

You deserve it for being insensitive and selfish. I applaud the homeless man for not taking your crap.

it's called a credit card lol also idk about any other area, but where i live, we give the homeless people nothing because half of them are batshit insane, a quarter are crackheads, and the rest are scammers. #372 is correct.

thuryn 2

#378 / Shakezula7: So how much is every person obligated to give to every seemingly homeless person who begs for money? I'm curious because I'm going to have to add an item to my budget for this. Oh, wait. I already have one. It's Social Security. And income taxes. And the money I already give to charity. And the money I paid for various family members' educations so they are less likely to end up homeless. How about people who are interested in improving themselves go use one of the MANY social services that I've ALREADY PAID FOR instead of bothering me while I try to enjoy the coffee that I paid for with my very own hard-earned money. Forced charity has another name: Slavery.

Sometimes those guys can be rather anoying.

jezus_crist 0

fukk him its a recession if he wouldve made the right choices in life he wouldnt be homeless