By Noname - 26/02/2009 15:30 - United States

Today, I was a TA for a history class and the class was taking a test. About halfway through, I noticed one kid had a small piece of paper in his hand. I ran up the row, grabbed his test, and ripped it into four pieces. Then I took the note from him. It said "I believe in you, -Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 102
You deserved it 476 118

Same thing different taste

Comments

GENeSiS_32 0

**** you. what the hell is wrong with you, fuckbag?

GENeSiS_32 0

your also a screwed up ****. i bet you were ignored as a child.

why is everyone getting so agressive towards the op? yes, common sense would be to read the note first but then would it have mattered anyway? if i was in an exam and had a note with me, no matter what it said i might be stopped from taking the exam because teachers can't be expected to go round checking peoples notes to see whether or not they're cheating!

why is everyone getting so agressive towards the op? yes, common sense would be to read the note first but then would it have mattered anyway? if i was in an exam and had a note with me, no matter what it said i might be stopped from taking the exam because teachers can't be expected to go round checking peoples notes to see whether or not they're cheating!

wow.. shoulda read the note, ************.

ihateyouall123 0

Wow, did the kid cry?? Next time you should definitely check the note first. I bet that pissed his mom off when she found out.

It's people like you that abuse their positions of power...people like that don't deserve any postion of power...go to hell you bastard.

witch00321 0

Wow, this isn't a power trip at all. OP was just doing his/her job. The kid was stupid for pulling out the paper during the test, anyways. Yes, OP should have looked at the note first and shouldn't have ripped it up, but oh well. And no, the kid shouldn't get an A just because of that. He can get extra time to calm down and then recopy his answers from the previous test. If it was ripped into 4 pieces, it should still be legible.

I'm pretty sure it was a young kid **** head! not a college student! ppl like you that stick to every god dam rule regardless are half the reason everyone hates school! it's no fun when there's so many ****** rules u can't hardly sneeze in class without getting in trouble for being a disturbance! get off your power trip and learn to have fun asshole!

Kifli 0

u stupid douche bag bitch. u have to read the ******* paper first before u do anything u stupid ****