By Noname - 26/02/2009 15:30 - United States

Today, I was a TA for a history class and the class was taking a test. About halfway through, I noticed one kid had a small piece of paper in his hand. I ran up the row, grabbed his test, and ripped it into four pieces. Then I took the note from him. It said "I believe in you, -Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 102
You deserved it 476 118

Same thing different taste

Comments

umm kids fault nawt supossed to have any notes out on a test

At my school you're not allowed to ask for an eraser without getting your test destroyed, even if the teacher knows what you're asking for. You had no reason to know what was in the note, and took the necessary precautions.

okay the kid was in the wrong... but ripping it up was a bit over the edge..

What is wrong with the other 36000 people that agreed and said his/her life sucks?! This is one of the most heartless things I have ever heard!

I'd have to say FML. Mainly because, you were just doing your job.

Aww poor kid. Everyone seriously needs to stop saying "OP is so heartless." "You have no soul." It's not like they would have ripped it up if they knew the note was from the kids mom. It was an accident and the only way it would be heartless is if she didn't let the kid retake the test.

In my school, if you get caught with a piece of paper with writing on it during a test, no matter what the writing is, you will get your test paper ripped up. If the student was told explicitly that having written notes is forbidden then what the OP did was perfectly acceptable. The student had no need to take out the note in the middle of a test, he could have just thought of what the note had said for encouragement.

congratulations! youre an asshole! nice goin, bitch!

Gondile 4

"Good men have a hard time obeying laws" (or something like it)