By GT716 - 07/04/2009 12:50 - United States

Today, I was at work at a local hot dog chain. A child (about 10, who I've seen there before) came in to order food for his Dad. He orders very excitedly, and I told him he'd be a great worker here when he gets older. He said "oh no, my Dad says I'm too smart to work in a place like this." FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 025
You deserved it 13 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Trix_Disorder 20

LAWL. Love these fast-food ones. Someone's gotta work at 'em. I used to, to pay for college.

rushquickfast 0

Haha, that kid sure told YOU! Don't feel bad though, a job is a job. Too many people don't even have a job.

Comments

destroyed! what an awesome little kid.

Keiko86 0

Umm... everyone starts at jobs like that.... what an asshole dad... That sucks.... maybe dad will lose his job and end up working at a burger chain....

"Today, a guy working at a hot dog chain told me I'd be a great worker there when I grow up. FML." Seriously, you are a moron for telling that to a 10-year old kid. YDI

Agreed with #23, but also: when the kid is 16 and working at McDonald's, the last laugh will be yours.

all the kid ones are ******* stupid and fake

TryToBeKind 0

Too bad yuo can't put the little brat to work. It really sucks that his dad is teaching him that that attidude is OK. Sadly, when he gets a job like that, he'll probably be one of those types tha t'knows his rights' and gets away with whatever he wants. Wouldn't it be great to 'accidentally' drop a weight on his head?

I have an unpaid internship right now - great experience, but I can barely afford the mass transportation fare. As a result, I'm a nineteen-year-old taking a job at a fast food restaurant over the summer. Think about it this way, you're making more money than 9% of the United States right now.

Eh, I payed for my first year of college with my earnings from Burger King and am putting myself through college by washing dishes...its nothing to be ashamed of!

kelseysue92 0

I work at Arby's part time and am the student associate of the finance department at a big business --- a lot of people at Arby's are a hell of a lot smarter than those that work in the office.