By blahpizzablah - 22/06/2009 00:37 - United States

Today, I was delivering pizzas for my summer job. I got a big order to deliver for a fellow graduate's party. While I was being paid for the order my friend shows up and says "Don't pay him, his parents are rich, he can handle it." Then they shut the door and took off. The bill was $75. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 612
You deserved it 3 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is where you say, "My parents are rich because they're hookers, and your momma is their best customer. Pay up."

thats when you go in there and take back the pizza

Comments

Although ******, time to assert yourself and get some litigation revenge happening.

Uh, yeah, that's definitely theft. Like everyone else is saying, call the cops.

tafam 0

Good thing you have a job. I can't stand it when kids from money skate by on their parents' finances. I sense an ass kicking. Get your money from him. And a hundred dollar tip.

Well, that's theft, then. I'd have thought it was part of your responsibility in the job to report / handle non-payment, regardless of the circumstances. If you just decided to swallow the loss yourself, then yep, your life is ******!

Strosfan 0

I half way agree with you except if he did that he could lose his job. I used to deliver pizza.I hate snitches, but he would have been right to call the police. I was robbed once while delivering a pizza, they wanted everything I had.Including my truck and my cell.I had a pistol in my truck but didn't use it.Those assholes just got the Pizzas and $4.00 from me. It was made worse by the fact that this happened while the last out was being made during the 2005 World Series that my 'Stros lost. My point is I could have killed both of them.I didn't and the company never got into a lawsuit over it.I would have lost my job and some degenerates would have gotten paid besause I defended myself.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

If you had more pizzas in the car, you should've thrown them at them. :D but then you couldn't deliver them :O so; my idea kinda sucks. anyway. that's awful. next time, spit on their food. or replace the olives with bunny shit :D or something like that >_>

That is when you break the window of his car.

Prawn_fml 2

Friend? I sincerely doubt that. I hope you called the cops, or your manager did. That kind of BS is just sickening.

call the police and say he has drugs at his place