By blahpizzablah - 22/06/2009 00:37 - United States

Today, I was delivering pizzas for my summer job. I got a big order to deliver for a fellow graduate's party. While I was being paid for the order my friend shows up and says "Don't pay him, his parents are rich, he can handle it." Then they shut the door and took off. The bill was $75. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 612
You deserved it 3 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is where you say, "My parents are rich because they're hookers, and your momma is their best customer. Pay up."

thats when you go in there and take back the pizza

Comments

It all depends on which state (assuming we are talking about the US) you live in. In Michigan it is illegal to threaten and shoot someone on your property unless you feel threaten because they have a weapon. In other states, it is your place, fire at will.

I say you give him a little "help" quitting his job as well :)

For all who have said he deserved it for not asserting himself. I'll be considering whether they shut the door before he even had a chance. You have no idea if he tried to, but was ignored or unheard of.

Eresbel 0

But he could have called the police and his manager.

but fml doesn't allow him to explain him self that much. it won't be an fml if everything was settled

primogen18 0

Um.. doesn't matter who it was who why they didn't pay for it.. they didn't pay for it, they stole, simple as that, get them in trouble for it. You know where they live now, haha.

you deserve it for being a spineless pussy. i hope you get robbed again, twice.

Yes, let's close the door on the pizza guy when we didn't pay him. It's totally legal. Stupid *****...

proud_liberal 0

YDI. I have no sympathy for rich ppl. They are scum!!!!

me neither but atleast this one works, idiot

Hey dipshit, did you ever think that the rich people have to work hard for years to earn their money? Sometimes the rich kids take advantage of their financial situation and start acting like "scum", but many don't. Case in point, my friend's family owns a large oil company, but he studies hard and won the student of the year award.

your family owns an oil company, which means you're destroying our environment. Your kind of people disgust me

Can you read? He said "his friend's family" owns the oil company.

OH MY ! im sure you don't use oil, huh?

livexlaughxlove1 0

he said his friend's family.

you're an idiot. For starters, how do you know his parents (the rich ones) give him any money to use? I know kids with rich parents but they have to have their own jobs and earn their own money, their parents aren't gonna fork out money left right and centre. Secondly, why are rich people scum? Because they've worked harder or are smarter than you? That's messed up. Look at Bill Gates. He got where he is purely thanks to his brains and hard work. He didn't inherit anything, he was just a normal povo uni student.

lil_miz_liz09 0

What the Hell. That's illgeal, stealing a freakin pizza. Tell your manger.

lil_miz_liz09 0
snicklefrits 0

That's ****** up! Just get them back!!