By Anonymous - 17/05/2009 03:13 - United States

Today, I was driving home. It was late and I wanted to get home so I started speeding. I didn't wanna get a ticket so I slowed down everytime I saw a car that could be a cop, judging by headlights. There was a car with a busted headlight so I sped up. Couldn't be a cop car. It could. $216 proof. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 880
You deserved it 56 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you know, that because he had a busted headlight.. you could've got him too. You may have $216 fine, but he could've lost his job over not taking good enough car of the police vehicle. :)

Ironic how you decide to break the law to get home quicker and it ends up taking longer than ever. that's why you just try to drive drive the speed limit. logically you will get home quicker, but based on what actually does happen you don't. moral of this story, just drive carefully and you will get there faster and more importantly safe.

Comments

peopleplz2008 0

how about you just drive normal and get there the 5 minutes later than if you sped. YDI

FYL and **** the pig for giving you a ticket. You weren't hurting anyone and most speed limits are too low anyways. No one deserves a fine like that just for speeding.

Why is over 12000 people saying he deserved it?! You idiots that say he deserved it wtf? The cop had a BROKEN HEADLIGHT! the cop was not only knowingly breaking the law too but also giving others tickets? This is an FYL you didn't deserve a ticket from a corrupt policeman... oh wait nearly every policeman is corrupt! Screw the police that sit on 25 mph roads all day long rather than preventing real crimes.

keogmama 3

In my home town there was a state trooper that drove around for 3 months with 1 headlight.

Cham_fml 0

Take that to court. A broken headlight is illegal. A cop with one just makes for an even more epic padiddle.

that_guy01 0

that sucks. I always do that haha i speed up to 70 or 80 and drop back down to 60 when i see headlights. I just have to say to all the douches on here though that the officer was just doing his job. And to the speed limit preachers stfu, nobody does the speed limit all the time, going 10 or 15 over in thin traffic won't hurt anybody, you're probably the asses going exactly the speed limit all alone on the road at 11 at night with no other vehicles around making me slam on brakes. You're the dicks, not the cops.