By Anonymous - 17/05/2009 03:13 - United States

Today, I was driving home. It was late and I wanted to get home so I started speeding. I didn't wanna get a ticket so I slowed down everytime I saw a car that could be a cop, judging by headlights. There was a car with a busted headlight so I sped up. Couldn't be a cop car. It could. $216 proof. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 880
You deserved it 56 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you know, that because he had a busted headlight.. you could've got him too. You may have $216 fine, but he could've lost his job over not taking good enough car of the police vehicle. :)

Ironic how you decide to break the law to get home quicker and it ends up taking longer than ever. that's why you just try to drive drive the speed limit. logically you will get home quicker, but based on what actually does happen you don't. moral of this story, just drive carefully and you will get there faster and more importantly safe.

Comments

dude that sucks. fyl since you got ticketed by an officer with a busted headlight.

Dude, FYL indeed. You people saying YDI are being ridiculous. Speeding is not as dangerous as people make it out to be. The weavers and people skipping lanes those are what present danger on the roads not the people going a bit over the limit.

i agree with #55. speeding being illegal is bullshit unless it's obviously reckless driving. people should hate this law not support it, otherwise they probably aren't good drivers to begin with and never use the fast lane.

greenbunni08 0

You could've won padiddle with that one.

One of the cops in my town only has one headlight, thats how we know hes coming...

Futt_Buck 0

YDI for trying to fool the law