By wtfson - 13/12/2010 07:35

Today, I was driving my family home, when my 7 year old son had to pee. Having long since passed any rest stops, I made him use a bottle. Once he was done, he grenaded the bottle out the window, hitting someone's windshield dead on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 339
You deserved it 34 846

wtfson tells us more.

To everyone asking, how could I have possibly prepared for this? I can't just teach my son not to through pee bottles and other things out the window. That will give him ideas... But rest assured, no more "grenades" will be tossed :)

Top comments

perdix 29

I'll bet the other driver was pissed!

Comments

WTF (what the F) would you not just pull over and take a pee break. ydi

azhein 0

I'm pretty sure that's illegal too and they already passed the rest stop.

I'm pretty sure you mean why the f otherwise you wouldn't put it in parenthesis. everyone knows what WTF means lol on topic: what did the other car do? did you just speed away or pull over, OP?

I don't think that is really an FML...now the person driving that car...maybe lol

It's really easy for the other car to see where the bottle came from, and just call the police on your asses. So, really... this is a win for you guys for having gotten away with giving another a golden shower!

be proud that your son is an alpha male grabbing life by the balls and screaming "**** you"! he's genetically superior.

DakotaCat 4

When I need to pee on a road trip my dad will just pull over & I go on the grass, 'course that's on a country road.

ulicksam 0

If, at 7-years-old, your son doesn't know better than to throw things out of the window of a moving car, you fail miserably as a parent. Why would he even think it may be acceptable?

wonderful_wendy 0