By Anonymous - 29/10/2009 21:14 - United States

Today, I was driving to work. I saw a cute boy in the car next to me. To try and look cool, I pretended I was talking on my cell phone. I got pulled over and got a ticket for using my cell phone while driving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 238
You deserved it 70 685

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bittersweets 2

Since when does talking on a cellphone look cool? YDI!

perdix 29

Picking your nose would have looked cooler -- because it's not illegal.

Comments

Because talking on a cell phone makes you look cool. Should have started smoking too.

disgruntledyouth 0

You are a douchebag. Maybe next time you should smoke marijuana too because that will make you even cooler. You are probably one of those idiots who try to show off their shitty, overrated iPhone. Next time think.

YDI for thinking that talking on your cellphone makes you look cool.

I laugh so hard at retarded Californians.

you are certainly an inbred piece of cow shit why the hell would you try and be "cool" anyways you obviously follow the mainstream you goddamned sheep. how is talking on a cell phone cool anyways? you should have lit up a smoke, atleast that would have removed your shitty genetics from the pool a few years sooner. please step infront of a train.

Wow... that's why I use wireless earpieces or speakerphone. But regardless of that, what happened really sucks.

How on earth does talking on a cell phone make you cook?

Did you seriously think he would be impressed that your talking on your cell phone?

xx_kaelen_xx 0

ok doesn't make ya seem cool.....god I hate that law...

you are so desperate that you think talking on your cellphone makes you look cool?... Fail... just fail.