By Anonymous - 29/10/2009 21:14 - United States

Today, I was driving to work. I saw a cute boy in the car next to me. To try and look cool, I pretended I was talking on my cell phone. I got pulled over and got a ticket for using my cell phone while driving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 238
You deserved it 70 685

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bittersweets 2

Since when does talking on a cellphone look cool? YDI!

perdix 29

Picking your nose would have looked cooler -- because it's not illegal.

Comments

YDI. What is cool about that anyways?

YDI. You should think with your head not with your fanny.

youthink_fml 0

talking on the cell while driving doesn't make you look cool. it makes you look like a self-centered yapper.

testing_fml 0

OMG SO COOL TALKING ON A CELL PHONE!!!!!!!1!!!111!!!11

You know what would have been cool? Anything but pretending to talk on your phone. Would it have been so hard for you to smile at him?

If you wanted his attention, flash him and write your number on his chest.

ultraslick 0

As a guy, i have to say, seeing a girl talk on her cellphone in the car is the COOLEST THING EVER!!!!!!

you DO NOT look cool using your cell phone while driving. I hate people who use their cell phones and drive at the same time. you should have gotten your license revoked. YDI for being an idiot and thinking that makes you look cooler. let me guess you're blonde?

Jefe_fml 0
theblazian 0

Wow.... you have a cellphone? So lucky.... so cool..... so sexy..... I don't know anyone who has a cell phone AND talks on it... you must be pretty important....