By Mommy - 26/06/2011 20:47 - United States

Today, I was driving when a guy in a truck swerved in front of me. I didn't realize I'd sworn until I'd come to a red light and my one year old daughter yelled her own version of what I said. She now yells "Chicken in the hole!" whenever the car comes to a stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 473
You deserved it 28 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JustinThunder 8
rebekahah 7

77- you misspelled *smart. Ironic?

Comments

iAmScrubs 19

Chicken in the hole's these days. When will they learn?

saIty 17
GuidoCheese 0

Parents like you make me sick! Chicken in the holes.... gosh.

supermankisses 1

It happens, and I'm sure the kid will grow up just fine.

Your one to talk when your smoking a cigerette in your profile pic! Imagation when you have kids. when you smoke around them , that's sending them a message that it's alright and that if you get to do it, one day they will too

He was being sarcastic. Psh...people these days (that was sarcasm too).

Hey, 63, could you tell me what "imagation" means? And also [while I do NOT support smoking, by any means] people believing that smoking's okay, and doing it when they're above the age limit is perfectly legal and okay. That's their choice, not yours.

Is that what you're worried about? If you smoked around your kids, you'd basically be killing them with the secondhand smoke. Anyway, the guy was kidding.

Even if you don't smoke around your kids (if you go outside etc) they still know what you're doing. It's widely accepted that children are more likely to smoke if one of their parents smoke. Kids copy their parents whether it's smoking, swearing, eating habits or dress sense. They WILL mimic you! #18 was clearly joking though..

cheer4ever96 8

at least she's not saying why you really said. :P

shali14 0

well watch what Yu say around Yur child!

Pokadotshorts 0

"Yu" couldn't be ******* bothered to type two o's, but "yu" could hold the shift key, twice? "Yu" must think "yur" so cool!

Even worse, I bet they used caps lock not shift...

Wash her mouth out, there is no need for that kind of smut!

**** shit ass bitch **** shoobidy doo whop

skippidy beebop, uh Christopher reeves, sonny Bono, skis, horses, and hittin some trees.

**** Shit Pussy Ass Mother ******' Damn Bitch. words curtsy of Insane Clown Posse!

hell yea ICP  please dont hate me is the best;)

Please remove your jiggalo behavior from my comment.

I havnt heard any recent icp so I don't know about now, but the new eminem isnt great. however, em was a better mc than shaggy and violent when he was in his prime. hands down.

tpiper2852 0

kids say the darndest things...

jklol11 0

your daughter picks up on things quite quickly