By fingerfuckd - 29/04/2009 15:47 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was fingering my girlfriend. When suddenly she started crying at the peak of her orgasm, when I asked what was wrong, she replied. "I-I-I MISS HIM!" She was crying about her ex boyfriend. While I was inside her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 166 710
You deserved it 13 692

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sbcpunkrocker 0

that's your cue to leave her, run away as fast as you can

Comments

lovelylady123 0

what if u have been with a girl for almsot a year and a half and she still misses her ex?

I don't know what's more fkcd... the fact that she cried or the fact that you thought she was having an ******... I mean girls usually cry AFTER I finished because of the feeling of emptiness they feel when I pull out. And yeah.. guess the b*tch is crazy..

hoo boy #s 97, 114, 130 - what, is it like his finger is not a part of him as well? grow the **** up. he was inside her.

dude.. thats like the FML of the week... yeah, move on and go use yr fingers on someone else, she does not deserve them.. lol. ****** up!

dreamofme 0

BREAK UP WITH HERRRRR. or maybe you're just really bad in bed. BREAK UP WITH HER.

MelancholySpork 0

Gonna have to agree with the general consensus that that chick is ****** UP in the head... also that sucks for you!

That's very a Bret Easton Ellis, Rules of Attraction-type thing. Get out of there.

FMLSTL 0

go with it. there's no sense in going further with her in a relationship, but use the pity play while you can. you definitely don't deserve it though, all of those people who said you did are either joking or are simply stupid.

Oh my god. Time for her to go. She's a loonie!