By Anonymous - 24/01/2014 05:32 - United States - Hackensack

Spicy
Today, I was going to have sex, so I went to my basement to get my builder bear that I had stuffed my condoms in. The bear was gone. My dad gave it to charity. 5ML
I agree, your life sucks 52 254
You deserved it 19 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

Some lucky 6-year-old is going to get a bear AND balloons...

Comments

I thought most charities won't except used stuffed animals because they can't properly be sanitized. Either way, a parent should always ask before they take away a childhood toy.

Keep them under your bed..or a safe location that will never be suspected...time to go to the store for a bit...

buttcramp 21

if you have to hide your condoms you're either too young to be having sex or need to have a serious talk about boundaries with your parent(s). my guess is since you "planned" to have sex, you're too young.

I agree that spontaneous sex is often better but usually you do know in advance that you're going to have sex, even if you don't "plan" it.

scice03 8

If you're hiding your condoms in a stuffed bear hidden in the basement, you're too young to be having sex.

fooltemptress 36

What are you? 12? Why would you keep your condoms in a stuffed bear?

I bet you were beary upset you weren't able to stuff her!

squarecircles 13

It sucks when your bear necessities get given away to someone else.

MooseKnuckle5150 13

I'm guessing that since you're stuffing your condoms in a teddy bear, AND your dad gave it away, you're probably a bit young for sex at this point. Why not wait until you can at least be out from under your parents' roof?