By Anonymous - 10/06/2013 15:55 - United States - Pleasanton

Today, I was in the bathroom at work when I ran out of toilet paper. There was another guy in the restroom so I asked him if he could hand me a roll. He laughed, called me a dumbass, turned off the lights and walked out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 223
You deserved it 6 033

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Note to self: always bring a flashlight to public bathrooms from now on.

At least you didn't suddenly hear the door lock and someone say: "I want to play a game".

Comments

NudeSuitSquad 7
brittyed 11

some people have no sympathy.

what a douche! always carry extra soxs, incase this happenS again!

When you found some toilet paper, for revenge you should have wiped and then rubbed the reminiscence in his face. Good revenge plan.

It's time to do the no TP shuffle to the next stall.

You guys have never done this? I've done it a ton of times to people, well not the lack of TP thing, but the lights. It a harmless prank. Probably did you a favor by turning the lights off, now anyone that comes in will inform you that they have come in by turning on the lights. Use this chance to hop into another stall and use the paper there. YDI for not looking to see if it had any or enough beforehand.

Should have used the sink like a bidet

While the guy is a jackass, what would you've done if the bathroom was empty the whole time? You always check the paper before you sit!

quanito1013 6

That guy was a total douche but YDI for not checking the toilet paper before popping a squat.